Land, Oil, Gas, and Mineral Rights Owner Search
In addition to trust and estate heir searches, we are often hired by attorneys to search for mineral right heirs for energy company clients. At times, we may work directly for oil, gas or mining companies to determine ownership of both land and mineral rights.
How We Can Help
HeirSearch provides mineral rights ownership search services for clear and quiet title searches. Our expert staff locates heirs, obtains relevant records, and conducts comprehensive forensic research. Our results are always confidential, and we do our best to accommodate our client’s time requirements.
Our Search Process
- Obtain relevant records. This can include land deeds, plats, probates, wills, and other documentation.
- Identify relevant parties who may hold an interest.
- Determine ownership of both land and mineral rights.
- Conduct forensic research necessary to meet all fiduciary responsibilities.
- Produce court-ready reports, including all relevant documentation.
To learn more about how HeirSearch can help you with Land, Oil, Gas, and Mineral Rights Owner Searches, get in touch with us now.